i realise that i've let my anger get the better of me. Which does not mean that i am no longer angry. But i withhold those feelings because it's not seemly. I keep the post because i think some parts were written well. But ...

i've just come to the conclusion that i no longer should take responsibility for decisions that homo superior make but pretend that they didn't, and expect the rest of the world to carry out. Why in the world should i cover the ass of someone who only knows how to calculate and push the buck to others by saying 'oh, i'm bad at the details'.

Well, i'm bad at details, too - so, go ask someone else.

Less stress, less unhappiness. That way i can still smile and do MY work happily, no matter how big the hole, it's my hole not someone else's.

To chase away anger, which is governed by my Arian side, i usually listen to rock or very loud music. Here's one to suit my mood.

SONG OF A MOOD
Circus Monkey/Ma-xi-duan hou-zi - Stanley Huang. Even if you do not know Hokkien or Mandarin, you should be able to hear the anger in this song. The English lyrics - don't give a shit about me, i'm not your circus monkey, i got to get myself out, i got to break free ... Words of an enlightened yet angry 'circus monkey'. Share my anger.

Comments (0)