I've been sick for a week or so, therefore what's written here is probably nearly 2 weeks old.

Unpacking my boxes the other day, revealed a long forgotten (okay just 18 months or so) bag of soft toys. We went to buy a plastic box to fit them in. So here they are in all their glory, looking like lords on my sofa. The B-Daman blue guy, i call Hideaki Ito, because really, he looks like that. (Hahaha)



Then i stuffed most of them into the blue box with wheelies. I kept some out - like my big dolphin. i'm part fishy, must not forget the significance. Share a funny song with you. You can take it that the toys came to visit OR like the song says, the toys went on strike. Don't they look accusing???



SONG FOR A MOOD
Toys that went on Strike - Shunza. A disco style song, though i'd rather choose other songs from this first album, Come Home. (eg Come Home is an amazing song.) But thought this was too good of a match for the photos to skip, the lyrics are fun. The toys in the background go, Strike, Strike we wanna go on strike. I think perhaps it is a subtle protest against violence.

Comments (0)