It has been raining a lot lately. Of course, elsewhere it's snowing already, but the only thing happening here is just a whole lot of water out of control. In colder countries, it's sort of gray and endless drop-drop-drop, i suppose. But only in this part of the world, we get sudden huge downpours (so i've heard).


A recap on yesterday: my cake (Kocha cake) turned out ok. This is the second time I've attempted, using the wonderful Kenyan tea that i'm currently in love with. Hajiman (but) my cookies were burnt! So sad. Here's the pix to proof that i blew it.





Back to the wet day we've had.


On days like this, there's nothing more relaxing than a nice mug of hot tea (or whatever), in nice comfy and warm clothes, watching the world go by. It puts you in a mellow sort of mood. My songs of choice in this case, would probably be something sentimental. In this case, i chose a song from a new cd, an Xmas prezzie. ;-)


SONG FOR A MOOD
The Circle Game - Joni Mitchell. First of all, i seldom listen to English songs. But sometimes i do. This particular song reminds me of my Mum and Big Sky. They used to sing it, too. Secondly, i think in my previous life, i was a guitar toting hippie' cos i absolutely adore folk. And so, from Hits album, to put you in a nice, mellow, yellow mood.

Comments (1)

On Saturday, 29 December 2007 at 10:47:00 am SGT , Anonymous said...

I used to sing Circle Game when I was a tiny child (Yes, I was once tiny, but ROUND). Glad you like the album. Joni rocks!