i love wrapping presents.

i cannot remember when i started to enjoy it, but i've always found wrapping a gift an extremely satisfying pastime. Most of my long-time friends always insist on getting wrapped gifts from me because it seems, it's really part of the fun of getting any ol' prezzie from me.

For sure, i'm not a very creative gift-giver. But i think i like giving people things more than receiving them. Could be because i usually don't know how to react when getting one? Or maybe the feeling of giving beats anything else? Being able to provide for your loved ones and once in a while, out of the blue (or not), shower a little bit of attention on them, perhaps through a small present plus a nicely thought-of decoration.

Three hours of gift-wrapping sure puts me in the right mood. (that and more than three hours of shopping and hanging-out with a jolly pal.)

SONG FOR A MOOD
When we are together - Peng Ching Hui. Such a pretty, jazzy song that gets my feet tappity-tap everytime. Makes you want to swirl around the room. (from her album 'All I Want' which comes in two discs, one Mandarin and one English, same tunes)

Comments (0)