I recently came across a China edition of Uglies at a cheap price, so i bought for my bud, Iren. Hope she will read it.

If you loved the Uglies Trilogy, you might like to know that Westerfeld has written an 'extra' book. Entitled, 'Extras', it's available as a early export edition. The original US version is still a hardcover.

Anyway, professional views aside - i think it's just ugly - trying to milk your own book dry. Yucks! To fans, sorry. I know, everyone is doing it. Though some succeed better and never get scorned for selling out.

Damn! Must remember that I personally would love to read another story set in the Old Kingdom. Really, sorry - at the end of the day, it's all about the fans.

Comments (2)

On Saturday, 20 October 2007 at 5:37:00 pm SGT , Daphne said...

What a fantastic blog. Thanks for the listing.

 
On Saturday, 20 October 2007 at 5:40:00 pm SGT , Daphne said...

Ummm ... the previous comment was also me!! I have no time to update my blog ... can I buy a few hours from someone???