No, it's not Autumn. The rains have arrived again, and the weather is somewhat similar to fall.

The past few weeks have seen certain changes to the environment at work, and all i can say is - more work but not necessarily mean exponentially more dough. Someone asked me, or rather tried to force my brain to think like they would. Well, honestly, i wouldn't say i'm resistant to change or whatnot but really, there are some things that need time, patience and a lot of luck. If it isn't yours, no matter how much effort you put in, it'll float away like those red falling leaves of autumn that naturally falls from the tree every year, as a greeting for the impending winter.

On the side, i've been hearing about some goings-on that disturb me so. And even if i do believe that serendipity may mean a little effort or push before the windfall, i don't believe in bull-dozing and so to my friend who is in a dilemma, i remember how that felt - i do understand how you feel. So like i said, when you think the pressure is too much, don't do it then. With these words, i look too at my reflection and say it again like a mantra.

The truth of the matter is everyone wants to win. No one wants to fail. But one can only beat a path to the door, with their own instruments and in their own way. I'd rather be my own cat and swish my tail and walk my own crooked way - be it successfully or not, i'm not you.

SONG FOR A MOOD
Leaves / Ye Zi - Chen Xiao-juen. This is the demo version since i couldn't buy the OST of the Rose. It's a poem, really. The tune too is poetic. Makes me feel all sentimental and sad whenever i listen to it, yet i love and enjoy the feeling. Imagine leaves floating down from a tree, you and i are leaves, too.

Comments (0)